Sunday, November 28, 2010

I'm famous!

Blog posts have been few and far between lately (preparing for finals has been brutal), but I wanted to post my latest claim to fame... I was featured on my favorite blog! My narcissistic side is very much satisfied today. You can see the post here: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/1-couple-4-months-90-pounds-and-newfound-health/#comment-681429

Thanksgiving was fantastic (I had THREE of them this year). I ate a lot of non-primal foods, but I didn't feel guilty. One thing I have definitely learned is that it is OK to eat what you want on occasion. Mark Sisson says that there is an 80/20 rule. As long as you follow this lifestyle 80% of the time, you will have success. I guess Thanksgiving was my 20% for the year! Tomorrow I start right back on track with making sure I eat only the best stuff for my body. I'm actually excited to run again (I've missed it this weekend!). I hope everyone else had a really great Thanksgiving weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment