Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Whole 30 Food Journal- Days 16-23

I am so so bad! I keep forgetting to put up my food for the day!

I've been strictly staying on the Whole 30 (even when surrounded by sopapillas- my favorite).

Days 16-21 - Don't remember! But I definitely stuck to it- and I'm almost to the end! I think the only thing I've really missed is heavy cream in my herbal tea. I tried coconut milk- but it's just not the same.


Day 22
Breakfast: skipped

Lunch: 2 eggs

Snacks: a fresh pineapple/coconut milk/banana smoothie. Definitely higher on the carb side- but it was SOOOO yummy.

Supper: Taco salad (seasoned ground beef, spring greens, banana peppers, hot sauce, and sauteed onions)


Day 23

Breakfast: skipped- was running late for class

Lunch: 2 eggs (I think I have 2 eggs for lunch almost every day!)

Snack: a handful of prunes, some freshly cut pineapple, a few pork rinds

Supper: Primal BBQ chicken (recipe from Mark Sisson's Primal Blueprint cookbook) with a side of asparagus (w/olive oil and a squeeze of lemon).

The


No comments:

Post a Comment