Friday, May 13, 2011

Graduated from Nursing School- getting "strict" again!

I completed the hardest two years of my life and graduated from nursing school. I'm excited to be a "grown up" now! With that said, there has been a lot of celebrating and eating non primal foods the past couple of weeks- and I have definitely felt the effects! It's amazing that I used to be able and easily eat a bowl of ice cream and a couple of hot dogs and not feel a thing. Now my stomach definitely is NOT happy when I do that. I had a cookout and stayed up with heart burn and stomach cramps at night. Now that all of that stuff is done- I have decided to complete another 30 day challenge! I need to get myself back on track!

This 30 day challenge includes:

No dairy (except butter)
No sugars/grains
No high glycemic foods (I have a weakness for bananas!)
Daily scripture study
Daily piano practice
Running outdoors at least once a week

Hopefully this will help me get going in the right direction again! I also wanted to link over to Primal Toad's "Primal Cave Friday". He has a great blog - http://www.primaltoad.com/primal-cave-friday-2/#comment-10775 .

Have a great weekend! While I will not be putting up daily posts of what I eat- I will try to at least do every 3 days or so - I want to be accountable for what I put into my body!

No comments:

Post a Comment