Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

I thought I would make this year's resolutions public, that way I can be held accountable at the end of the year for what I pledged to do.

Last year I made some pretty good strides with my resolutions. I lost 55 lbs, improved my health, and improved the quality of my scripture study. I also made a resolution to stop watching reality TV (a former major addiction of mine!) and was able to be successful thanks to cutting off our satellite dish and switching to Netflix.

This year, I mostly I want to improve my spirituality and also my health.

This year I'd like to:

Have daily personal scripture study
Have daily family scripture study
Run/jog/or walk at least 2x week
Strength train at least 1x week
Reach my goal weight

Also, starting Jan 1, I dedicated to another 30 day primal challenge. NO SWEETS at ALL for the next 30 days. I'm also going to make sure I am working out 3x week. Day 3- and so far so good.


No comments:

Post a Comment