Friday, January 21, 2011

Whole 30 Food Journal- Day 3

It's getting a little easier every day!

Breakfast:
I was in a hurry- so a banana as I was running out the door

Lunch:
1 pork chop (on the George Foreman)
1 apple

Snack:
1 smoothie made with a frozen banana, half a can of coconut milk, and a tablespoon of Dutch process cocoa powder
I also snacked on a few pork rinds throughout the day (YES- they're "primal"!)

Supper:
Shrimp stir fry (with asparagus, sugar snap peas, carrots, and bell pepper) on a bed of sauteed strips of cabbage

Dessert:
2 dates


Admittedly, the sugar content was higher than I usually do (though it was all natural fruit sugars). Today I'm making sure I keep the sugar intake down.

The other hard thing is that I usually weigh myself every Friday on Wii Fit to see my progress (they make chart that's pretty rewarding to see!), but part of the "Whole 30" is that I don't check my weight until the 30 days is up. But it is KILLING me to know if I'm making any progress!

The

No comments:

Post a Comment