Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Whole 30 Food Journal- Day 1

Yesterday was the first day of my "Whole 30" challenge. By getting strict again, I realized how much junk I was letting slide these past couple of months!

For breakfast I had: 2 eggs (fried in coconut oil)
1 cup of mint herbal tea (no sweeteners or cream)

For lunch: 1 Tilapia fillet (fried in coconut oil)
a sprinkle of garlic powder and paprika
1 handful of almonds

For snack: I went outside and found two eggs in the chicken coop- so I ate them!

For supper: 1 pork chop on the George Forman grill
about 2 cups of California mixed veggies

For dessert: 2 dried mission figs


I was kind of skimpy on the veggies yesterday. I'll have to make sure to eat a huge salad for lunch today.

I also watched the documentary "Food, Inc." last night. It really sickened me! If there is any movie that can convince people to eat cleanly- that is definitely it. I recommend everyone watch it!

The

No comments:

Post a Comment